Happy and healthy relationship is the key of successful life . Everyone wants to be successful Life and have happy and healthy relationships but things changes over time. In the beginning every relation looks good but not in the future. why is this happens?
Sometimes we don’t realise that what did we do wrong? What happened? what should we do?
Sometimes it’s just the simple thing, that we easily forget but those small things are more important than big things that hold the key to a healthy and happy relationship.
Here are some of my life experience which I want to share with you.
• Everyone has own unique habits, those things of your partner that first attracted you. Those habits or things can irritate you badly in future. Sometimes Those things which you don’t like but your partner like most.
You have to understand and respect his\her likes and dislikes. Don’t try to change them into something they’re not, after all you fell in love with them just the way they were.
Always try to accept fully, truly and deeply. We should accept Not only his/her good habits but also bad habits.
• Life is so fast nowadays like rangeela movie song zindagi yaron doud hai. Sometimes we have to stop just for a while .
We can’t survive neither your relationships can survive Without spend quality time together.
So take a little break from your busy running life and spend it for your happy relationships.
• A healthy relationship is built by lot of give and take phenomena from each other. If you think you can always take from your partner and you don’t want to give anything or never compromise for anything then your relationship can’t go so far.
You should be equal for everything. If you want to someone always listen and agree with you, then you have to prepare for your turn to agree whatever they will said.
• When you are fighting for something with your partner , Never say something to your partner that you don’t want to hear back. Because those words can hurt deeply. Maybe fight will stop but hurt from words will remains permanently.
Just remember, how important is your relationship for you. Because of small argument you can’t ruin it. Don’t bring out old issues and mistakes, Because of this both will irritate and put a stop for further healthy conversations.
• For a happy and healthy relationship, Sometimes tell your partner how much you need him/her, but don’t depend on him/her.
If you get too dependent on him/her, He/she feels like trapped in a cage. On the otherside of this, don’t allow your partner to think you don’t need him by going or doing things without him.
Try to keep balance between dependency and independency.
• Trust is the key of successful relationships. Never try to break it. Let’s suppose If broke then don’t be stubborn. Learn to forgive. I know it’s very hard to forgive and forget easily. But I m telling you, it will good for you.
If you think you will never forgive your partner and never forget those things. And also feel the trust can never be regained then it’s time to give him and yourself some time or kind of small break to regenerate happy memories over bad incident.
It’s not too difficult if you know that your partner is always good for you no matter what the situation is. You can compromise for one time incident.
• Communication is very important for every relationship . Without communication you can’t understand each other properly. You also have feel and saw this in relations around you.
Without proper communication how thing goes wrong and misunderstanding take place between relationship. Don’t bring out old issues and mistakes. Because of this both will irritate and put a stop for further healthy conversations.
The best way to avoid misunderstanding Listen your partner carefully without interruption. Sometimes we listen less and talk more and start blaming that’s why we don’t understand others point of view. So firstly start listening and then put your own point of view.
• If you want healthy and happy relationship then never hide anything from your partner ,not even small things.
Because it hurts a lot when your partner find out things from somewhere else. If you did something wrong then tell them before they find out.
• Not everything is always going to be perfect but if you both choose to make it work then it can. So never give up, you can make things perfect if you want to.
• Develop faith and confidence in your relationships. It promotes better understanding, avoids stress and gives you a peace of mind.